Join the conversation about the use of technology for learning through Speak Up, a National Research Project. Since 2003, more than 4.5 million K-12 education stakeholders have participated in the annual online surveys. Data findings are shared each year with federal, state and local policymakers to inform education programs, policies and funding.
Surveys will be open for input from now through www.speakup4schools.org/at:
Instructions for completing the Speak Up survey
- Go to this link: http://www.speakup4schools.
- Click on the appropriate survey (Student, Educator, Parent, Community member).
- Follow the given instructions to access the survey. Begin by entering your school zip or clicking on the drop down button and select your state, then go to the next line and type in your school name to find your school.
- Students will choose their grade level and enter in their school specific password: speakup16
- Parents and Educators will NOT need the password to access the survey.
Please note that participation in the survey is optional, however, if you do choose to share the information on your website or in your classes you might want to access additional promotional materials please visit: http://www.tomorrow.org/